' the Woodlouse: New Home!

Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

New Home!


Hello - it's been a while!

Any remaining subscribers have probably given up any hope of me ever posting anything here again. I'm back - but in a new home integrated into my new website. For a while I'll post a link here when I post things on the new site, but for a seamless transition I recommend following or book-marking the new site.

So, the new home is (unnecessarily melodramatic drumroll).... http://sustainablebuildconsultancy.com/blog/

If I can get my head around the necessary steps I may be able to import this blog into the new one, but I think you'd still need to subscribe again individually, should you wish to.

1 comment:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and
    our entire community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete